Monday, September 3, 2007

waseh its really very long. ((:

and i was thinking trinkleyme sounds so gay. so maybe im gonna change addy. ((: hahah but then so mafan and less ppl will link me. -.-

and putting the link on my pm is even worse. like ppl will go and see. :/ esp those i dun want them to go and see. hahha

yeeeheheehehehe i feel so proud of myself. ((((:

happy me.

lol maybe my new blog add willl be wujingting. but thats so stupid. as in. yah. so stupid. :/

so what can it be. erm i thought of happyme again but its stupid too. hahah what about erm stinkyme. o.O nvm
i shall ponder on that for a while and if i change you can always ask me. (:

and meanwhile i shall look for a nice skin. not too girly and not too dark and no the funny layer thing. what isit called? now i have to go in 15 mins cos its 2.15 now on the school laptop ((: i so wuliao. ahhahah wells bye for now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home