Wednesday, August 15, 2007

eeh that was a nice post so i shant delete it (:
hahahha the past few days were rather fun... talking to rise guys mann. esp the longlognlong holiday (: *hello joyan, stop playing with my hair i wash my hair in the morning cause i dont want it to stand up (:* hahah my hair sure does stand up ((((: *hi sarah stop touching my hair again its wet and oily.* *stop laughing sarah(:*
HEHEHEH
this is fun. i want to postpostpostpost but i have nothing to talk about. hmm yesterday i went online for half an hour to "discuss for a project" but obviously we dont have any projects(:. im so mean i lied to my mum. *no shiting you dun take my screen away* HAh i got it back (((: im posting and i still cant believe it (: XD *sarah dont you poke me* kay i gtg byes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home