Thursday, January 3, 2008

School started.
Wasn't that good afterall.
Im using the class com to post. And im so darn tired.
Slept at 10 yesterday. Which is quite early, but i couldnt sleep.
I dont know why i couldnt sleep but i was so tired last night that i was almost dying.
But i didnt sleep. I couldnt sleep. I was thinking. Of somebody. Of something which wasnt really important. But i was thinking so much that i didnt sleep ): And i dunno why i thought about it too. So nvm. Its not really important anyway. And im sure nobody cares if i think about anything. And i am quite sure nobody is going to read this post.
So.
.

Yes. And i realised i am so different during class and cca.
In class i am like full of nonsense, full of crap. And i am really high. Like high. And shooting around with my new machine gun. And assasinating people with my (erm) flimsy dagger. -.-
But then. In cca i am like. STONE. STONESTONESTONE. And i dont talk to anybody else. I just sit there. And watch everybody be high. It is sad.
I dont know whats wrong with me.
Maybe there isnt anything wrong with me. Maybe its the people. or maybe its just... myself.

Oh man there is cca again today. And i am certainly not looking forward to it. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home