Wednesday, September 19, 2007

hahahah its ict now



jean ish herhehrere



hahah she is and we are eating ((; in class hahaha happy!! ((:


and theres this rumour about me and blahblahblah. which is like. erm dunno? but im not sure about whether blahblahblahblah. ahhah ((:

yay. i currently have like 2 ppl visiting my blog regularly and that stinks. hahha its worse than haveing a private blog. -.- ahahah thats sad. but who cares.



HAHAH. jean realised something on my blog. my tagboard, to be specific. and she commented that my blog is dead. DD: REVIVE IT!! and senjet (im not used to calling that), yes i posted quite alot. and still its dead. and you should post on yours too. heh

and im like mugging. not really lah i only started for geog.

im not that kind of muggy person but still im scared of eoys.

LYNN IS NOTNOTNOT nice. NOT. heehee. she is MEAN. evil

stupid stupid STUPID

jaytee is the smart one!! ((:

visit my blog you evil beings! ahahha im being stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home