Monday, June 11, 2007

hahah finally somebodaye post again.
lynn, i dun talk like you. not your lubby lubby thingies. dots
anw. whos my knight? hhahah eight letters. and i dun think anon is john. well. hahahha. like my new skin? rather lame and kiddish but lets just make do with it alright? yeah i agree my blog is dead. but thats cos i dun tell alot of ppl wad. and i dun tell my cca ppl unlike how you tell all of your squadmates. and i tell very little nyps-ers, haha only tell those that i recently talk to. (:
and anon, nyse is sooo not fun kays. the seniors arent nice. and im like jingting-is-so-antisocial-to-anyone-in-nyse-except-maybe-for-eugenia, like how im so jingting-is-so-antisocial-in-church-like-esther. or maybe esther isnt antisocial in church and she is lying to me to make me feel better. yay esther is back.(:
hahha i got weird ppls adding me on msn for no apparent reason and thats sad. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home