Monday, May 7, 2007

OMG!!! Esther beat me in bio!!! Im SOOOO jealous. but then, when i got back my bio i knew she'ld be better. I sorta knew. HEH. TELEPATHY!!!!! (: i always have that with everyone! (: IM PSYCHICCCCCCCC. BEWARE.
Yeah i was so shocked cos i acted shocked and it finally came true. HHWHEHEH nvm
erm.. long time no blogged and we'll get back our math and i hope i get better than esther... im jealous. ): Yes esther ill reward you. No chocolates. they make you fall in love(; but then hahahahz
and i have this math thingy where our group, consisting of mandy lynn and me. and we done it wrongly so im sad. ):
erm i dun like anybody standing behind me when i use the com so people keep out. muahahahahha2ha962052292+641+98720+40+978+
6. esther added that1864+96461 (:9647837445 i did that
erm... and and nyse is starting tmrw and i wonder who'll be the new SL. ahahah cos Kristie going for olvls. i hope not me. actually i hope its kinda me but still its rather scary so bye. going to change back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home